| "So how does this Halloween thing work brother?" |
We also had Uncle DJ's wedding on November 3rd so we traveled to Durham, NC. They were married in the Duke chapel and it was a beautiful wedding. We are so excited Aunt Krysta is now officially part of the Reeves clan! Grandma and Grandpa Reeves were so nice to let us have the hotel room across from us so we had a lot of time together. In addition to being the ring bearer the highlights of the weekend for Landon was wearing his cowboy boots like grandpa, running back and forth from one room to another, and eating at McDonalds. Bryce loved being held by Grandma and many others throughout the weekend. He is definitely a ladies man.
2 things that are new for Bryce this month are that he can roll over from tummy to back (back to tummy is sooooo close) and he now chooses an object to grab or follow closely with his eyes.
In thinking of the blog for this month I also couldn't help but think that this was the last month Bryce will only have milk (with a little cereal) and it was also the last month that Bryce would not be able to sit up on his own.
I can't wait to see Bryce begin to show his personality even more but I am really enjoying snuggling with him so much and would be ok if we could pause thanksgiving break for a just a little while. He is so sweet and I definitely think he is more of a mama's boy than Landon was. It's also great to watch the boys interact more and more with each other. Bryce LOVES watching Landon and Landon loves to make him laugh.
Below are the 5 month photos we tried to take of Bryce. I love that Landon insisted in being in most of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment