It's hard to believe a month has past while at the same time I feel as though its been forever since I worked and we had our families here to visit.
Bryce has been a wonderful addition to our family this month. He is healthy and weighs about 10 pounds. He is able to sleep pretty much anywhere and with quite a bit of noise which is a good thing because Landon and quiet do not go together well. Landon loves giving Bryce a high 5, getting him a toy to take to the store with us, and always gives him a kiss on the forehead before heading to bed. Bryce has already been on walks to the playground, out for frozen yogurt, and to the store a few times. Bryce is not a huge fan of the car seat but is liking it more everyday.
Bryce loves to make noises both when he is asleep and awake and his eyes follow voices he recognizes. He burps like an old man and has had no problem keeping us busy changing diapers. Bryce also loves to make many faces and particularly loves giving us the stink eye or a smirk like he has a trick up his sleeve. I can't wait to see his personality develop and am sure we are going to be busy with him and Landon working together!
I wake up everyday and find it crazy that I have 2 kids. I think its still sinking in but I love it! There are so many things about the first month that you forget about...how tricky it is to get a schedule going, how little sleep you get, no baby does it just like the book says, and just how sweet it feels to have a brand new baby in your arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment